Coach Stephen and his colleagues provide THE most comprehensive golf tuition for Junior golfers across the board concerning Golf Psychology, Nutrition and Golf Fitness.
If your son or daughter really want to play golf ….score well , be fit and eat the right foods for a consistent and better golf game moving forward, then Stephen and his colleagues could be worth listening to!
Take a look at just a small bit of the golfing common sense Coach Stephen talks…
“Here’s the truth as I know it:
There was a time for juniors when playing good golf was good enough…
Boy, how times have changed!
If you’re like most junior golfers, your goals include playing and winning in local tournaments, in AJGA, IJGT or other junior tour events, getting a college scholarship, and may even dream of one day playing on the professional tours.
In order to play to your peak potential in todays ultra-competive junior golf scene, you NEED to seriously address EVERY aspect of your training… or your competitors will – and the result will likely be that you get beaten by golfers who have less talent and skill than you do.
Having worked with aspiring competitive junior golfers for over 13 years, these are the most common (and frustrating) complaints that I hear from them and their parents/coaches:
- Lack of distance off the tee… and hitting long irons into the green
- Always feeling tight in some area of the body… how and when to stretch?
- Being too flexible… unable to stabilize and generate power
- Anxiety… either before the round and/or in high stake situations
- Fatigue in the latter part of a round… should I eat or drink something?
- The pressure of being a kid… both on and off the course
- Lapses in concentration and motivation… leading to inconsistent performance
- When should my son or daughter begin strength training?
- My junior complains of aching joints… what can be done about it?
- Are we pushing our kids too hard… will they burn out?
These are all valid issues and concerns.
The problem is that almost no one is addressing them, as they relate specifically to junior golfers!
And if I have learned anything in my many years as a Junior Golf Performance Coach, it is this…
Juniors are NOT just smaller versions of adult golfers!”
The Five Inch Golf Course Dot Com absolutely recommends Coach Stephen’s approach that is both FRESH and EFFECTIVE for Junior golfer’s. He has come up with the definitive product for young golfer’s. Here it is….
Click Here! for Coach Stephen’s website to find out a LOT more about this excellent aid for Junior golfers.